The Chambers Golf Challenge is a 4-Person Scramble.
You are cordially invited to take part in The Chambers Golf Challenge Curaçao 2019, playing alongside top-tier members of the Miami Beach and Curaçao’s Chamber of Commerce, among other US corporate leaders in this exclusive “Boardroom” Golf Experience.
This is a unique opportunity for members from the two countries to network amongst themselves and connect with local business executives, entrepreneurs and government as they explore new business and investment opportunities. This year, Curaçao has the honor to host this prestigious, one of a kind event! The participants attending consist of business owners, executives and representatives from some of the world’s most prominent companies in finance, real estate, marketing, arts, sports and entertainment.
With our beautiful island Curaçao and magnificent golf course, we set the stage for the perfect combination of mixing business with pleasure as we host the members of the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce and Corporate associates.
First of all, the economy of our dushi isla Kòrsou as the purpose of this event is to open up lines of interest for networking and investment opportunities. We are confident to say that the corporate interaction of this event, and the participants in it, will deliver a long-term economic boost as well as valuable relationships.
The tourism sector as Curaçao will receive widespread exposure pre, during and post event.
You, as a Curaçao business owner/executive will be able to personally explore direct business opportunities for your company through this unique blend of corporate leaders from the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce as well as other US Corporations attending.
Post-event, you will be assisted with the proper follow-ups from the participating members, directly or through our US-based licensing partner Shift Media Group.
We are looking for partners who not only see the benefits in this event for themselves and their companies, but also see how this event will greatly contribute to the progress of our island.
• The event and Curaçao will be promoted amongst all the top tier members of the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce, US Corporations and celebrities attending.
• The event and Curaçao will also be promoted on the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce website and through the official players website and app.
• Media exposure throughout 50+ television, radio, print and social media channels in the US.
• Curaçao travel packages will be promoted post event, amongst all participants and their respective companies and employees.
Our agencies promotional plan includes heavily promoting Curaçao – post-event – within the influential business circles, family and friends of the participants as we will make sure that they are“wowed” during their stay on our island.
Standing as one of the most affluent Chambers of Commerce in the US, the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce is a private, not-for-profit corporation with a membership base in excess of 1,500 business and professional firms. Serves as a clearinghouse for Miami Beach plans, proposals and special events; voices business and community concerns on critical issues; and is dedicated to enhancing the business climate and quality of life in the community. Also serves as a full-service visitor information center which is open daily.
GOLF SCRAMBLE RULES
Four Person Scramble Format
1. A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot.
3. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green.
4. Putts need to be placed within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
5. You may lift, clean and place your ball within one club length on the selected shot; however, you may not move your ball out of a hazard (including bunkers), out of the rough, from the fairway or rough to the apron or from the apron to the green.
6. Men tee off from the white tees and women from the gold tees.
7. The Tournament will be scored using the “Peoria” method of scoring. Your team’s score on six secret holes will
determine your handicap for the tournament. (See Below)
8. Please turn scorecards in to the Tournament Director. Prizes will be given at the end of the tournament.
1. Please rake all marks made in sand bunkers. Please leave the rakes in the bunkers.
2. Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
3. Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
4. Please observe all local course rules.
5. Enjoy the day!
Closest to the Pin: If your tee shot is on the green and closest to the Pin/Hole, write your name on the marker card and place the marker in the ground on the spot where your ball came to rest. Once the marker has been placed in the ground, it should stay there until someone else hits a closer shot. Use the flagstick as a measuring rod if it is a close call. Then, that person should repeat the procedure of writing their name on the card below the other name(s) and place the marker at the spot.
Longest Drive: If your drive is in the fairway and the longest, write your name on the marker card and place the marker in the ground on the spot where your ball lays. Once the marker has been placed in the ground, it should stay there until someone else makes a longer drive. Then, that person should repeat the procedure of writing their name on the card below the other name(s) and place the marker at the spot.
Peoria Definition: The Peoria System is a sort of 1-day handicapping system for tournaments in which most of the golfers do not have an established handicap. The Peoria System is similar to the Callaway System and is partially based on luck. It allows a “handicap allowance” to be determined and then applied to each golfer’s score. The tournament committee secretly selects six holes. Two par 3s, two par 4s and two par 5s. Competitors do not know which holes have been selected. Groups tee off and complete their rounds, playing stroke play and scoring in the normal fashion. Following the completion of play, the six Peoria holes are announced. Your handicap is determined by your play on those six secret holes.
© copyright 2019 | Shift Media Group | The Chamber’s Golf Challenge Curaçao 2019